Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"I'm good at sleeping!"

Lately Chloe and I have been reading her favorite book OLIVIA by Anne Schwartz (given by Tawny at Chloe's baby shower, Thanks Tawn!) After we were done reading Chloe asked to watch T.V. so I put it on Nick Jr. for her and low and behold there was a commercial on about an upcoming cartoon based on the OLIVIA books!!!! This being Chloe's favorite book, she was so excited.




In the book it writes about what Olivia's good at (mainly wearing people out) but I asked Chloe, "Chloe. What are you good at?" She replied with, "I'm good at sleeping mom." I said there's nothing else that your good at besides sleeping and she said "Oh, I'm good at playing too!" I guess at age 3 you really don't know what your good at yet. My hopes for her in the future is that she'll do her best and "try" to be good at everything she endeavors. Even when she fails I'll be right there to pick up the pieces and help her to move on to the next life lesson. Chloe is growing so fast I just want to remember these little conversations we have. And by blogging I'll be able to keep them forever!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. YEAH? NOT SURE IF I SPELLED IT RIGHT,I AM HAVING A BRAIN FART. GREAT PICS THANK YOU FOR PUTTING CHLOE IN. SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE U ALL
    MOM B

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll!!!
    I gues she gets that good at sleeping thing from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you got your blog going. Can't wait to see Chloe next week for our visit and play date with Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love this post. I love you guys! And it's so cool she is reading a book I gave her. Gosh, *sniffle* :-D

    Heh, I am great at sleeping too. I think it's a skill WE all need in life. haha.

    ReplyDelete