Monday, January 19, 2009

Sibling love, courtesy of the library!

Last week I took Chloe and Carver to our new and improved Running Springs library! It's just beautiful. We have a way bigger building which means a lot more new books, new computers, 2 new kiddo computers complete with cute little mice and a really cool self check out station! Chloe just loves her new library, she still has a little trouble keeping quiet but it's OK since the kids have their very own section now!



As she was picking out books she looked up at me and said "Mom I want to get 3 books and read them all to my broth." (her abbreviation for Brother) What a good big sister I thought. She's already taking on the "Big Sister" role and thinking of her brother first! As soon as we got home I let her read her books to Carver and he just loved it. As she was reading to him he just kept looking at her, then looking at the book. I could already see that these two were going to be best pals for life...

3 comments:

  1. That's soooo cute! Easton said Chloe can come read to him anytime!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its amazing to see Carver so attentive to the book, maybe Chloe will become a teacher????

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a scrapbook page waiting to happen!

    ReplyDelete