Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yosemite!

Jake and I went to Yosemite to relax and hang out but what we really ended up doing was a long, brutal, amazing hike to Half Dome! I still can't believe I did it!!!! Those cables are no joke. You have to actually pull yourself up the moutain using the cables, crazy I know! But when you get to the top you know why you did it, just amazing...

It was about 17-18 miles plus we rode our bike 4 miles to and from the Trail head, so 10 hours later as you can imagine we were DONE! I have the blisters to prove it and I can hardly walk right now. But it was definetly worth it! Our next adventure is to the top of Cloudsrest, wish us luck!!







2 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun :) I wanna come hiking with you guys :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast! My Papa LOVED LOVED LOVED Yosemite...this blogged reminded me of him, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete