Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Becky's Big Bachelorette Surfing Bonanza!

About 6 months ago I had asked Becky what she wanted to do for her Bachelorette party. Knowing she didn't want to do your typical "party in Vegas" she had said she wanted to go beach camping and surfing with her bridesmaids only. Years ago she had taken lessons through Surf Diva, girls who teach girls how to surf and had mentioned doing that. So whatever the bride wants the bride gets! So I set out to find camping and set up our lessons through Surf Diva in La Jolla, CA. Months later there we were and it was amazing! We were all surprised that we actually got up on the surfboard and were surfing! Especially me, I'm terrified of ocean waves and "sea life" but I was going to do it for my best friend. Besides I am the Matron of honor, I had to do it and glad I did!! Needless to say the weekend was absolutely perfect. I will always have these memories with the girls that mean the most to me in this world.




Becky:
I am very excited for the wedding and am looking forward to watching you grow as a wife and a mother. This was definitely a great start to a wonderful life you and Tarl will have together. I will always love and be here for you til' the end of time.
Your best friend,
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Such a good friend! Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend! Can't wait to see pics of the wedding!

    ReplyDelete