Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chloe starts Preschool!



I can't believe my little girl is in preschool!? I can't imagine the feeling when she starts kindergarten, high school or even College! I'll try not to think of all that right now, that's too much emotion for me at the moment...

I love you Chloe Ann! Mommy's so proud of you. I hope your adventures in school are fun ones, I know you'll do just awesome...

p.s.
Carver walked for the first time about 5 feet! Two milestones in one day, I'm just in aww of my two precious kids. I am truly blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chloe, this is the first of many firsts. You are a big girl and Grandma is so very proud of you. Keep enjoying school as much as you do and you will go far in this world.
    I love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! i love you Chloe and Carver! i cant believe how fast everyone is growing up! what an eventfull day full of babies first day at preschool and babies first steps! i am so proud of you both! i love you both very much!
    Love
    Aunt MIMI!

    ReplyDelete